2.25.2006



hands down, this is one of the bestest days ever.

EK day was soooooooo fun! thank you so very much guys. i wouldn't have enjoyed it this much if it weren't for each and everyone of you.

i <3 the space shuttle. my friends thought it weird that i was laughing instead of screaming my lungs out the whole time. i thought it queer too but i'unno. there's something about the andrenaline rush that makes me forget everything else happening around me--everything else i'm feeling too. it's like nothing matters. and nothing really did when you're flipping in nkilometersperhour in mid-air.

i wanted to stay at the topmost part of the wheel of fate. people hated that ride 'cause it was dull and monotonous. if i had the chance i would've stashed a pen and paper with me. it's a nice place to write or sketch really. i love the view. i love the wind. i think i could jump off. HAHA. kidding. but yeah, the phrase of the song went on replay inside my head as i was admiring the breath-taking scenery. and whatever that line is, i'll just keep to myself. so there.

but still, hands down, this is one of the bestest days EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment