3.04.2006

i won't always love what i'll never have. i won't always live in my regrets.

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours." -- Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"

xoxo

i can't take it. i failed to abstain on chocolates. it's my drug-free prozac. HAHA. oh well. i sketched and soundtripped the day away. it's amazing what someone can do with free time and a brooding artistic mind. it wasn't long before my room became a lilttle museum of my heart. books here and there. cds stashed neatly in my closet. photographs and art; not just of people but of places and things that remind me of what life is all about. words and phrases--lots of them--displayed on the walls and mirrors. most of them were questions. in a funny way they became the answers too.

now all i have to do is keep people away from my room. it's too blunt to be seen by anyone especially my parents. seriously. it's sad that way but that's life. that's what teenagers like me usually do. oh don't tell me i'm wrong. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment