5.27.2006

because i know that one of the things i'm good at doing is complaining.

an update of the first week of the first term of second year:

la salle's manual adjustment is suicide. i had eyebags the size of my fist. the weather wasn't really cooperating either. i circled la salle a couple of times and my happy feet clogs were killing my feet. my friends and i were too wasted to get into our morning classes and i had other things to bother. i finished adjustment and realized that my classes were hours apart [read: i have a six hour break every fridays. PFHT.]. thanks to my friends who have a great deal of hospitality! subjects. to put it simply, i wasn't spared with my professors. i have the second most notorious prof in physics two. her handwriting looks ancient--like, i need a computer to decipher it to comprehensible text. and just imagine, i sit in the front row [godhavemercy for those who sit in the back]. my calculus two class looks like a reincarnation of my english one class with almost the same classmates. almost. all the variables in my brain had gone to nevertoreturnland [for the record, i took calculus one two terms ago, so you get the idea.]. my speech class sucks. not because the professor is a sadist or anything [that remains to be seen], but because of the mere fact that for two straight meetings, heslashshe hasn't manifested near the classroom or anywhere else for that matter. i happen to like literature and speech a lot [even if i am no good], so there.

okay. i'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment