9.16.2006



it's like my body has this self-scheduled time for sickness. you know, when every step you make, you're just waiting for your body to collapse and drop dead. i don't want to be stuck in between the covers of my bed the whole weekend trying to get myself to feel better when there's so much to do. ihavetostartthistermright. i.have.to.

assignments and lessons have been dishing out in my face for the past few days. and it's just funny cause i haven't done anything productive when i have this massive urge to grab the nearest book and study. but my body's got the better of me and i just end up dozing off cause of my sorta-sick-state. ugh. my sleeping patterns are a mess because of my new schedule but i think i'll adjust soon enough anyway.

i haven't made an ultimatum for myself, unlike my friends who have sworn an oath to stay out of thisandthat and to do thisandthat to compensate for certanties of last time. and i know that i want things to change too, for better or worse; rather than being stuck in quicksand waiting for my last breath to escape and for me to eat dust. things are easier said than done, though. so go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment