3.15.2007



and i find myself looking down at my stepped-by-so-many-times-on-purpose dirty sneakers.

it wasn't because of the inability to look up and see the sun shining without any trace of gray clouds in the summer sky. or the hesitation to see the good in everything . i chose to admire how the mud and dirt and the stickers on my chucks makes me want to stare down and take vain pictures of my feet than do otherwise. it makes my eyes grow in realization that it's the imperfection that makes something perfect. that black makes something more white, and white makes something darker than black. like a certain feeling could possibly heighten another because they are two sides of something that you cannot quite feel at the same moment.i cannot say which is greener on which side.

all i can say is that there are multitude of colors on both sides which could be better than just the color green.

No comments:

Post a Comment