7.06.2011

Wishful Wednesdays: Bedroom Edition

Bonjour and welcome to Wishful Wednesdays Bedroom Edition! :)

one of the favourite things i like to do when i have loads of free time is designing my room. it started a few years back when i had this urge to paint the walls and my closet and doors. then came the trinkets: the wooden map box for my books, the blue lava lamp, the ceramic black convertible figurine, the plaster of paris venetian-like mask and so on. here are a few others i reaaally wish i could afford or find to put in my room.

1. Floor-to-ceiling bookshelf+Nook. i would never leave my room had i this in it.

2. This chic birdcage lamp would look great next to my bed.

3. Or to this bed! i love the details on this four poster bed. it makes me think of forests and birds and leaves and not getting up for work.=D

4. If i can't have the birdcage lamp i'll settle for this intricate white birdcage and put yellow christmas lights inside!


maybe i was an interior designer or something in my past life. :) happy Wednesday everyone!