8.22.2012

Wishful Wednesdays: Tokyo Hangover Edition

For those of you who still check my blog from time to time, you know i've been to Tokyo and fell in love with the city. It was inevitable that i'd do a Wishful Wednesdays post so here it is:

1. Japanese Magazines! Be it Vivi, Mina or Ray.. They're just so pleasant and colorful to look at. What i like most about japanese magazines is that they give step by step tutorials on hair and make-up. Since i don't understand japanese i have to settle with the photos, but i don't mind it one bit.:)


2. Putomayo merchandise! Although i won't be wearing gothic dresses anytime soon, their Alice In Wonderland merchandise were so pretty and cute!


3. For most of the time walking around the shops in Tokyo, i noticed they took a liking to British merchandise. I couldn't count the number of times i've seen the British flag, so naturally it rubbed off me too.


4. I want-slash-need an Instax Bag. I'm crossing my fingers hoping i'll find something like that here at home for my camera.


5. Last but surely not the least... RAMEN! Authentic japanese ramen please, my tummy would not settle for anything less. Right now the Shinjuku Ramen House in Little Tokyo have been my go-to place for such, but it's still a mile away from the authentic ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment