12.14.2012

My Guilty Pleasure: Notebooks!!!

Usually, many girls' guilty pleasures include makeup, bags, shoes, or clothes. I am not saying i don't find any interest in any of those mentioned above (because i do), but i have always had a soft spot for beautiful books and notebooks ever since i was a kid.

Lo and behold my collection!

Blame it on anime, or just the love of cartoons and art. I have been doodling and sketching ever since goodness-knows-when. It's a healthy but frustrating habit, since i am a bit obsessive-compulsive when it comes to my drawings.


My favorite one of the lot has to be the Moleskine my boyfriend gave me for my birthday this year. He knows i've been eyeing every Moleskine stand i get to see in bookstores so he decided to buy me one himself. Yup, he's very sweet.:)

For those who are in a budget or want to give your artist friend a gift this Christmas, i promise you won't regret buying Yeah Notebooks. My previous doodles have always been done on this notebook because they always have those non-ruled ones on eggshell colored paper, like the ones used in Moleskine. It works great with Uni Pin drawing pens too!

Ok that's about it for the random post. Have a happy weekend etranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment