3.15.2006



whaddaya know..

suddenly everyone's wearing drama.

summer's coming but i'm not feeling it. and i don't think i'll ever feel it. i want to paint my room. i want to go to driving school. i want to work for my mum for $$$. i want to go to the beach and get a tan. i want to shop. i want to read lots of books again. i want to finish learning the guitar. i want to find new cds to listen to overandover. i want to swim daily as a sport. i want coffee--and chocolates too. i want an ipod and a laptop in my room. i want an esteem makeover. i want an effing reunion[trese, physci, onebandonesoundgroupoffriends, SO, where are you guys??]. i want to sketch my feelings out. i want to write everything that my heart yearns to explain. i want to forget everything else bothering me. i want a break. i NEED a break. i wantandneed you.

okay. i'll shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment