4.08.2006



Currently Reading: Reader's Digest: How to Write and Speak Better

i don't know any card games, except the one-two-three-pass my co-officers and i used to play inside the hq. but i do know how to predict. from what my friends say and from the awry faces they give me when i interpret the cards[solitaire only people, i'm not that rich], i've actually given thought of joining the gypsies or something. kidding. but seriously, some are freakingly accurate, like that time in querico when my friend started laughing and saying profanitites tugging at his friend to try as well. or yesterday, and the day after that that i myself was surprised because i know first hand their dilemma to begin with. thing is, i don't want to believe in the interpretations. i don't want to believe a bunch of cards could tell me my life, or others' life for that matter. i just do it for fun. no more, no less. but there's nothing like that, right? 'cause sometimes you believe even though you've programmed your mind and heart not to. there's that annoying voice bringing you to conclusions and assumptions--in short, gibberish. this is why i don't interpret for myself for no reason. so, after my friends nagged me for what seemed like forever, i gave in. and PSH. it's just, whatever.

my sister's graduating today. since i can't go 'cause there's only admission for two, i had to ask my parents to call me when it's my sister's turn to be called up to the stage. that way, it would be like i'm there in a line-to-line kind of way. nice, ne?

after that, we'll all be heading to the hotel. i need some serious break. plus some shopping money, that's just the thing to prep me up. hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment